YellowBox at ERSA 2014
BELINA LAUNCHES NEW ADVISER TRAINING PROGRAMME
Employability is a new profession that requires Advisers to collect a toolbox of skills, ideas and experiences. Recognised by ERSA for innovation, and working with Future Excel, Belina is building YellowBox. In partnership with IEP, we are offering YellowBox training in your area in:
- Effective Employer Engagement
- Training the Trainers
- Understanding and Managing Challenging Behaviours
- Supporting Lone Parents into Work
- Get Ready for Work – our new programme for parents
YellowBox Adviser Training
With Work Programme 2 on the horizon, organisations need to build the capacity of their teams. Belina’s YellowBox is:
- Endorsed by IEP – guaranteed to meet the sector’s needs
- Practical and evidence based – to improve outcomes
- Delivered by trainers who are also experienced practitioners
- Interactive and engaging – building motivation and confidence
- Affordable – increasing capacity at a reasonable price
Belina has delivered highly-rated Adviser training for A4e, Capital training, Future Skills, EOS (Avanta), Remploy, Seetec, Skillsmatch Tower Hamlets, Southampton Council, Workplace, and the London Boroughs of Camden, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Islington, Newham and Southwark.
95% of Advisers said Belina’s training built their confidence to deliver better support.
88% of Advisers gave the training the highest possible evaluation rating.
Tweet requests for info to: @BelinaNews #YB