As an IEP Midlands Ambassador I am helping to organise a networking event in Birmingham – do come along if you work in the sector.
Birmingham IEP Networking Event
PPDG Newtown Office
30 January 2013 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- Socialise and make new contacts
- Find out about the new qualification in Employment Related Services.
- Hear from Sir Tony Hawkhead CBE, Chief Executive of Groundwork
- Take a tour round the PPDG Newton office*.
- Enjoy the free refreshments
- Let IEP know what you want from the organisation
- All who work in the Employability sector
- IEP Members are invited to bring a colleague.
This is one of a series of Networking events being held around the country. We want IEP members to feel part of a living, breathing, local organization. As the Midlands is home to some of the most exciting, innovative and successful employability programmes we know that it will be a vibrant part of the IEP.
We look forward to a session where you can network with old friends, meet up with IEP members and help shape the future of the organisation.
Venue: Pertemps People Development Group
Unit 35 & 40,
Newtown Shopping Centre
Birmingham B19 2SS
*Many thanks to PPDG for offering the venue.